1. INFORMATION COLLECTED AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
In visiting the Site and using our Services, there are several ways that we may collect personal information from you, whether explicitly by asking you for it first, or automatically.
First, we may ask you to provide personal information as part of providing you with the requested Services or when corresponding with you. This may include the following instances:
- When you register to use the Services, we will ask to collect certain information from you. This may include your business' name, email address, physical address, phone number ("Contact Information") and password created in order to be able to contact you, verify your account and allow you to log in to your account in future instances. We may also ask you some questions about your business in order to learn more about you so that we can assist you with your advertising needs; such information may include the number of employees in your business, the field in which you operate, your advertising budget and your website address.
- As part of the Services, you will also be required to add additional User Content as part of the creation of advertisements to be distributed through various ad networks. We only regard such information as personal until it has been published or distributed by you via the Services.
- When you contact us with questions, comments or for purposes of customer/technical support, we collect the information contained in your message, which may your Contact Information and any other personal information you provide. We will also collect such information when you ask to be included in our mailing lists or express an interest in hearing more about the Services, in order to send you information in the future regarding the Services, our partners, related services, promotions or events.
- We may collect your Contact Information through surveys we may conduct from time to time in respect of the Services. Participation and providing information in surveys is optional.
In addition to the above, we may collect further information from you automatically. Whenever you visit our Site or use our Services, web servers may automatically collect and aggregate information in respect of your visit through the use of "cookies" and otherwise. This information may include referring websites, browser type, browser language, operating system, the pages that you access, your Internet Protocol ("IP") address, and the actions you take on our Site or through the Services.
2. PUBLIC CONTENT SUBMITTED
Please note that any information which you choose to distribute via the advertisements placed through the Services may be viewed by third-parties. Please be aware that such content shall be considered public information for which you should have no expectation of privacy.
To learn more, please read our Terms & Conditions.
3. WHAT WE DO OR MIGHT DO WE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
We may use the information provided to us to:
Collect and store it for your use of the Services;
Contact you from time to time with critical user or service updates or other information important to support the Services. We may contact you to ensure that the information we have in our records is accurate or when in need of additional information to complete your profile;
Receive feedback and comments from you about our Services and inquire about any features you would like to see in future offerings. We may also contact you to ask for your satisfaction rate, inform you of technical issues, or offer you upgrades, promotions and additional products that you may be interested in;
Send out newsletters to you with articles and information which we believe may be of interest to you;
Customize, measure and improve our services, content and advertising;
Bill you as applicable, which might require the use of third-part billing providers. We do not store any of your personal payment information.
Evaluate your use, preferences and trends for our own internal statistical and analytical purposes;
Prevent activity we determine to be potentially illegal;
4. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
(1) We are required to do so by law or when necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on Lynx, or when we believe in good faith that disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm, financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity. In all cases, such information will only be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
In addition, we may provide aggregate statistics about users, sales, traffic patterns, and other information to third parties, but these statistics will not include any personally identifiable information.
5. CHILDRENS ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not knowingly collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website and the platform and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older. If the company is made aware that it has received personally identifiable information from someone under 13, it will use reasonable efforts to remove that information from its records.
6. LINKS AND THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
7. SECURING THE INFORMATION
We take reasonable technical and organizational measures to guard against unauthorized or unlawful processing of the information collected and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, your personal data or that of End-Users. While no system is completely secure, we believe the measures implemented by our site reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved. Such measures include, website verification by Verisign® using a VeriSign Secure Site Extended Validation SSL certificate which encrypts all personal data transmitted to and from the site. .
In addition, we recommend that you do your part in protecting yourself from unauthorized access to your account by ensuring no one else uses your computer when you are logged in, by logging off from the site when it is not in use and by keeping your password confidential.
8. ACCESS, MODIFICATION AND ACCURACY OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
You can access and modify your Lynx account information directly at any time by logging into your account, and going to your account settings.
11. CONTACTING US
Any requests for access to your information, modification of your information or questions in respect of this policy should be sent to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: August 2016